All new Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood episodes in January
Grr-ific news friends, new episodes of Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood are coming to WITF this January:
- On January 10 at 9:30am, a snowstorm sweeps over the neighborhood . Daniel and his friends have to leave school early because there’s a big snowstorm headed their way. Daniel is feeling frightened, but the grown-ups in his life are there to keep him safe. Later, when a pipe bursts at the Tiger House, Daniel knows there are grown-ups and neighbors to take care of him. This episode repeats on January 19 on WITF.
- On January 11 at 9:30am, a focus on listening. Daniel is playing with his fishies and doesn’t listen when Dad Tiger tells him it’s time to go to The Music Shop. Dad shows Daniel how to stop and show he’s listening, so they can make it to the Music Shop before it closes. In the second half of the show, Daniel is playing at Katerina’s house and wants to put on a show, but Katerina isn’t listening and keeps playing her own way. When Henrietta shows them that they can stop and listen to each other, they come up with a grr-ific new way to play together. This episode repeats on January 14.
- January 12 at 9:30am, a focus on getting attention. When Daniel wants to play a game with Mom Tiger outside, he’s upset that she is giving Margaret all of her attention. He learns that there’s time for both Margaret and Daniel. In the second half of the episode, Daniel is very excited, because Prince Tuesday is home visiting from college! But, Prince Wednesday is upset that Daniel is paying more attention to his big brother than to him. King Friday reminds Prince Wednesday that there’s time for both him and his brother. This episode also repeats on January 17.
Watch Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood weekdays at 9:30am and weekends at 6:30am on WITF, and 8am & 8:30am daily on WITFK PBS Kids 24/7. These new episodes will broadcast on both stations and be available via the PBS Kids Video app for on-demand viewing on your smartphone, tablet or smart television.
WITFK is the PBS Kids 24/7 channel which can be found here:
- Over the air: 33.2 (may require you to “re-scan” your television if it’s not in your current lineup)
- FIOS: 465
- Xfinity: 239
- DirecTV 288
- DirecTV Stream
- PBS Kids App: iOS, AppleTV, Amazon Fire, Android, Windows, Roku
Support for WITFK PBS Kids 24/7 is made possible with generous support from the Anne M. And Philip H. Glatfelter, III Family Foundation.