Win Tickets to see Rhythm of the Dance at the Strand Theatre
Enter to win a pair of tickets to see Rhythm of the Dance at the Strand Theatre in York – Thursday, March 9 at 7:30pm!
Contest ends February 26.
Tickets: From $65.25, Front Orchestra
This incredible live show creates a new era in Irish entertainment, containing a wealth of Irish talent, featuring World and Irish champion dancers, some of the finest Traditional musicians and singers who are a big hit everywhere.
Combining traditional dance and music with the most up to date stage technology, this two-hour dance and music extravaganza takes the audiences on an exhilarating and exciting, energy-packed time trip through the ages. It’s internationally rated as one of the most popular and highest-rated Irish step dance shows in the world, making it a success with critics and audiences worldwide. Rhythm of the Dance has seen by over 7 million people in 50 countries.
Contest ends February 26.
- All Internet entries/comments must be received by Midnight EST on February 26, 2023 or they will be void.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this giveaway.
- The giveaway is open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C.
- All entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Odds of winning depend on the eligible number of entries received for each drawing.
- Prize winners will be notified by their registered e-mail. Winners must respond within 14 days with their valid shipping address, or the prize is forfeited and a new winner will be selected.
- By accepting a prize, all winners agree that WITF may use his/her name in any and all media, including future advertising or publicity, without further consideration or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- By accepting a prize, all winners agree that WITF, affiliated merchants, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by winner for any liability for any injury, loss or damages of any kind, to winner or other persons, including (without limitation) injuries, loss or damages arising out of or relating to death, and, injuries, damages or losses to property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or participation in this promotion.
- One entry per person during the Contest Period.
- In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of a participant’s online entry, the entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized holder of the e-mail account at the time the entry was made.
- Employees of witf, its officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, general sponsors, promotional partners, their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies, members of the immediate families (defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, or grandparent), and members of the households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate or win in this Contest.
- Persons who have won a prize in another contest or promotion of any kind from WITF within the thirty-day (30) period immediately preceding the start date of this Contest are not eligible to participate.
- Contestants agree to abide with any applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations.