Win Tickets to see Anastasia at the Luhrs Center
Enter to win a pair of tickets to see Anastasia at the Luhrs Center in Shippensburg – Wednesday, February 8 at 7:30pm!
Contest ends January 27.
Tickets: From $79, Orchestra
Inspired by the beloved films, the romantic and adventure-filled new musical ANASTASIA is on a journey to Luhrs Center at last!
From the Tony Award®-winning creators of the Broadway classic Ragtime, this dazzling show transports us from the twilight of the Russian Empire to the euphoria of Paris in the 1920s, as a brave young woman sets out to discover the mystery of her past. Pursued by a ruthless Soviet officer determined to silence her, Anya enlists the aid of a dashing conman and a lovable ex-aristocrat. Together, they embark on an epic adventure to help her find home, love, and family.
Contest ends January 27.
- All Internet entries/comments must be received by Midnight EST on January 27, 2023 or they will be void.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this giveaway.
- The giveaway is open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C.
- All entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Odds of winning depend on the eligible number of entries received for each drawing.
- Prize winners will be notified by their registered e-mail. Winners must respond within 14 days with their valid shipping address, or the prize is forfeited and a new winner will be selected.
- By accepting a prize, all winners agree that WITF may use his/her name in any and all media, including future advertising or publicity, without further consideration or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- By accepting a prize, all winners agree that WITF, affiliated merchants, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by winner for any liability for any injury, loss or damages of any kind, to winner or other persons, including (without limitation) injuries, loss or damages arising out of or relating to death, and, injuries, damages or losses to property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or participation in this promotion.
- One entry per person during the Contest Period.
- In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of a participant’s online entry, the entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized holder of the e-mail account at the time the entry was made.
- Employees of witf, its officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, general sponsors, promotional partners, their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies, members of the immediate families (defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, or grandparent), and members of the households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate or win in this Contest.
- Persons who have won a prize in another contest or promotion of any kind from WITF within the thirty-day (30) period immediately preceding the start date of this Contest are not eligible to participate.
- Contestants agree to abide with any applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations.