Smart Talk is a daily, live, interactive program featuring conversations with newsmakers and experts in a variety of fields and exploring a wide range of issues and ideas, including the economy, politics, health care, education, culture, and the environment. Smart Talk airs live every week day at 9 a.m. on witf’s 89.5 and 93.3.
Listen to Smart Talk live online from 9-10 a.m. weekdays.
Hosted by: Scott LaMar
Smart Talk Friday is a fast-paced program featuring thoughtful and engaging conversations about the politics, policy and people who are shaping Pennsylvania’s future. Host Matt Paul and witf Capitol Bureau Chief Mary Wilson invite your multimedia interaction before, during and after the program.
Hosted by: Matt Paul and Mary Wilson
On March 28, 2013, witf hosted a public forum on childhood and teen bullying, cyber bullying and bullying in the workplace as part of our Pushed Around series. witf TV will air the forum on bullying on April 25 at 8 p.m.
The forum features witf’s award-winning TV Smart Talk host Nell McCormack Abom as moderator, a panel of experts with ideas on how to cope with and prevent bullying in all its forms, and thoughtful conversation with our audience members.
Our panel of experts includes:
• Dr. Cheryl Dellasega, , a professor of Humanities in the College of Medicine and a professor of Women's Studies at the Penn State University. She has written several books on issues surrounding bullying.
• Marguerite Ferrara, Assistant Director of Education/Community Development at Susan P. Byrnes Health Education Center
• Jesse Gantt, founder of Foundation for Hope, a community outreach program created to raise awareness of harmful realities of bullying
• Dr. Victoria Johnson, State Coordinator of the Pennsylvanians for a Healthy Workplace Bill supported by the Workplace Bullying Institute
• Solomon Krevsky, a lawyer with Clark & Krevsky Attorneys at Law in Harrisburg
• Craig LeCadre, Sr. Supervisory Special Agent for PA Office of Attorney General
• Charles Mazzitti, Chief Financial Officer for Mazzitti & Sullivan Counseling Services, Inc.
• Dr. Stacie Molnar-Main, Ed.D., Strategic Initiatives Manager at Center for Schools and Communities and Center for Safe School
Watch a preview of the program below.
Pushed Around is supported by Penn State Hershey Children's Hospital.
Call us weekdays between 9 and 10 a.m. at
Email us at
Post a comment to our Facebook page
Support for witf is provided by: