- Sunday March 9 at 6:00pm - Heartbeat of Home - This high-octane dance extravaganza blends the thunder and drama of Irish dance with the sultriness and attitude of Latin American salsa and the glorious rhythms of Africa. With a world-class cast of 29 dancers and 10 musicians, the high-energy production employs cutting-edge projection technology to create a dream world of joyous, heart-stopping music and dance. The tantalizing musical tour de force was created by the producers and director of Riverdance, with original music by Golden Globe-nominated composer Brian Byrne and lyrics by award-winning writer Joseph O’Connor.
- Monday March 10 at 8:00pm - Burt Bacharach's Best - Celebrate legendary songwriter Burt Bacharach, with host Robert Wagner introducing archival performances by the original artists who made the music famous, including Dionne Warwick (“Walk On By,” “I Say a Little Prayer”), B.J. Thomas (“Raindrops Keep Fallin’ on My Head”), The Carpenters (“Close to You”), The Fifth Dimension (“One Less Bell to Answer”), Dusty Springfield (“The Look of Love”), Herb Alpert (“This Guy’s in Love With You”) and many more.
- Tuesday March 11 at 8:00pm - Mister Rogers & Me - Soon after Fred Rogers had retired from many years of producing and starring in Mister Rogers' Neighborhood, Rogers had a chance meeting with his next door neighbor on the island of Nantucket – Benjamin Wagner, a young, up-and-coming producer for MTV. On the afternoon of their first meeting, the children's television icon provided Wagner with some wise advice: "I feel so strongly that deep and simple is far more essential than complex," and urged Wagner to "spread the message." The chance meeting would change Wagner's life. After Rogers' death in 2003, Wagner and his brother, Christofer, set out to meet some of Mister Rogers' real-life "neighbors," aiming to discover more about the man himself, what he meant by "deep and simple," and who still preaches Rogers' message. The result is detailed in the charming and philosophical documentary Mister Rogers and Me.
- Wednesday March 12 at 8:00pm - Celtic Woman: Emerald - Celebrate the rich musical heritage of the Emerald Isles with Celtic Woman as they offer enchanting re-imagined versions of fan favorites from their treasure chest of Celtic songs. This family-friendly, one-of-a-kind interactive concert showcases the group’s sparkling pure voices, bewitching choreography and fairytale charms along with a group of world-class musicians, an Aontas Choir, bagpipers and championship Irish dancers.
- Thursday March 13 at 9:30pm - Doc Martin: Revealed - Featuring behind-the-scenes footage from the newest Doc Martin series (Season 6) shot on location in Port Isaac, Cornwall, England. Viewers get inside access to the actors and crew as they film sequences on the balcony at Large's Restaurant and in the nearby pub that doubles for the Crab & Lobster.
- Friday March 14 at 8:30pm - The Texas Tenors - Featuring great music from the worlds of Country, Folk, Opera and Broadway Music. This versatile talented trio performed in Phoenix, Arizona with members of the Phoenix Symphony Orchestra. The Texas Tenors vocal group first came to public acclaim as the Number One vocal group in the history of "America's Got Talent" television show. Marcus, JC, and John smoothly blend Country, Classical, Gospel and Broadway with a dedicated touch of humor and charm. The Texas Tenor's debut album "Country Roots-Classical Sound" soared to #1 on both classical and country charts in 2010, and remains a strong seller. The Tenors new album, "You Should Dream", devoted to the classical treatment of beloved Country, Broadway, and Standard favorites, forms a basis for the show.
- Saturday March 15 at 7:00pm - Ed Sullivan's Rock and Roll Classics - From the late 1940s 'til the early 1970s, millions of viewers of all ages saw great musical acts each Sunday night on "The Ed Sullivan Show." This installment in the MY MUSIC series presents classic song performances from 1963-1968. From the Beatles' American television debut to the Doors' infamous one-time-only appearance to the Rolling Stones, Sly and the Family Stone, the Mamas and the Papas and more, the special focuses exclusively on full-length music performances - no plate spinners or dancing elephants - that evoke the spirit of that decade's youth movement.
witf is hosting a marathon of Mr. Selfridge season 1. Season 2 begins on March 30. Get reacquainted with the retailing magnate on March 23 with all eight episodes beginning at 2:00pm.