witf Program Points - Dec. 15
Fred Vigeant, Director of Programming and Promotions for TV and Radio
Dec 10, 2013 12:17 PM
- Get caught up with Downton Abbey with back to back to back episodes of Season 3 Sunday evening.
- Examine the impact of the fictional Sherlock Holmes on real criminal investigation and forensic techniques on Tuesday.
- On a new episode of HealthSmart, we’ll take a look at the American diet. How has it changed over the years and what impact does diet have on our overall health”?
- Detailed TV Highlights...
- Next week on Smart Talk we'll feature saxophonist Tim Warfield, currently touring with his “Jazzy Christmas” show, and pianist Steve Rudolph, who bring their jazzy holiday music into the witf studio. This special edition of Smart Talk airs Thursday Dec. 19 at 9:00am and 7:00pm.
- Time to get in the holiday mood with witf. We have a variety of specials both new and old making an appearance on the schedule over Christmas. Visit our website for detailed listings. Details about Festival of Nine Carols and Lessons, Welcome Christmas, Tinsel Tales, St. Olaf's Christmas Festival, and more.
- Protect My Public Media wants to hear why witf is important to you! Tell your public media story to the Protect My Public Media community. Get started here.
- Submit your recipe by December 20 and you’ll be entered into a drawing for a witf Cooks prize package including a complimentary copy of the new cookbook, autographed by Chef Donna Marie Desfor Submit recipes to email@example.com
Save the Date:
- The clock continues to tick down to the beginning of Season 4 of Downton Abbey. All seats are now accounted for at witf's preview screening event, but no worries. The first new episode will be on your television January 5 at 9:00pm. Don't forget Sherlock 3 is coming along soon too! Season 3 of Sherlock begins January 19 at 10:00pm. witf will be rebroadcasting the series the following Thursday at 9:00pm. Watch the newest trailer for Sherlock.
Tagged under fm, program points, programming, tv
back to top
You may also be interested in...