- By popular demand we're bringing back season one of The Bletchley Circle. It will lead off Sunday night primetime at 7 for the next three weeks. PBS recently announced another season will be coming next spring.
- On Tuesday American Masters takes a look at guitarist Jimi Hendrix's life through never-before-seen interviews.
- Wednesday the popular NOVA series "Making Stuff" continues with David Pogue as he learns how to make stuff safer.
Check out expanded details on this week's picks...
- Over the next few weeks we're taking a look at commuting on Morning Edition on witf. We'll examine how to fix broken commutes, from national to local trends, and what individuals can do to make commutes bearable and even enjoyable. More info...
- NEW Join us for Smart Talk Friday at 9:00am and 7:00pm on witf. Smart Talk Friday covers politics and policy on a statewide and regional level with co-hosts Matt Paul and Mary Wilson. More info...
- Have you ever considered swapping holiday recipes with your friends and neighbors around the holidays? How about learning about some delicious traditions around the region? witf has a new cooking special coming up this December and we want to hear about your family's favorite holiday recipe. Share your holiday traditions today. Recipes will be published in an exclusive witf Cooks: Holiday Traditions Cookbook.
Save the Date:
- Season 4 is not too far away with the first episode broadcasting on witf January 5, 2014. Sign up now to get into the preview screening at the Cameron Estates in Mount Joy. We'll be viewing the first hour of the first episode on January 2 at 8:00pm. RSVP your spot today with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to enjoy the start of the new season with other Downton Abbey super fans.
Get this information emailed directly to you! Sign up today