We're very excited to announce a new event associated with our FM Fall Fundraising drive: News & Brews!
Have you ever wanted to enjoy conversation and a cold one with Multimedia News Director Tim Lambert?
Bring your questions and put faces to the voices you hear on witf, all in a “speed dating” format. In this fast-paced event, you’ll have approximately 7 minutes with each of member our news team to ask questions or talk about what you like most about being a witf listener. The event will be held at The Appalachian Brewing Company 50 N Cameron St in Harrisburg at a date and time to be determined.
At random times on air during our fundraising drive October 11-18, we'll announce that now is the time to call 1-800-233-9483 in order to be entered into a drawing for the witf Brews & News event. Twenty entrants in the drawing will be chosen at random to attend News & Brews. So don't forget to keep it tuned to witf for your chance! We hope you'll consider consider becoming a member of witf during your call.
• All entries must be received by October 18 or they will be void.
• Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
• No purchase or donation is necessary to enter this drawing
• The giveaway is open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C.
• All entrants must be 21 years of age or older.
• Odds of winning depend on the eligible number of entries received for each drawing.
• Prize winners will be notified by phone. Winners must respond within 14 days or the prize is forfeited and a new winner will be selected.
• By accepting a prize, all winners agree that witf may use his/her name in any and all media, including future advertising or publicity, without further consideration or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
• By accepting a prize, all winners agree that witf, affiliated merchants, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by winner for any liability for any injury, loss or damages of any kind, to winner or other persons, including (without limitation) injuries, loss or damages arising out of or relating to death, and, injuries, damages or losses to property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or participation in this promotion.
• One entry per person during the Contest Period.
• In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of a participant’s entry, the entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized holder of the phone number at the time the entry was made.
• Employees of witf, its officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, general sponsors, promotional partners, their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies, members of the immediate families (defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, or grandparent), and members of the households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate or win in this contest.
• Persons who have won a prize in another contest or promotion of any kind from witf within the thirty-day (30) period immediately preceding the start date of this Contest are not eligible to participate.
• Contestants agree to abide with any applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations.
Tagged under news and brewsback to top
Support for witf is provided by:
Support for witf is provided by: