This week's TV highlights:
- Sunday we'll premier the new series Last Tango in Halifax where we meet Celia and Alan, childhood sweethearts now widowed and reunited after 60 years.
- Tuesday join tennis star Billie Jean King as she tells her story in the series' first profile of a sports figure on American Masters.
- Thursday the drama with Upstairs/Downstairs continues. Learn how a tragedy leaves the dreams of Lady Agnes and Sir Hallam, and a family member, in jeopardy.
- Join Paul McCartney and Diana Krall for a collection of songs beloved by McCartney since childhood.
- Check out expanded details of this week's picks...
- For a wacky look at the week's news, listen no further than Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me!. Featuring impersonations, fake news, and limericks. Who knew listening can be so much fun?! Listen Saturday at 11:00am and Sunday at 1:00pm on witf.
- Tune to Radio Smart Talk this week, among the topics: Why do we hate in the name of religion?, T.R. Reid on healthcare reform, and PA’s Common Cores education standards. More Smart Talk..
Save the Date:
- Bethany Village residents participate in the “Express Yourself Art Class”, an on-campus program led by Director of Recreation Susan Crossley. Join us on Thursday, September 26 from 5-7 pm to learn more about this program and enjoy a musical performance by jazz pianist Steve Rudolph during a free wine and cheese reception.
Get this information emailed directly to you! Sign up today