Program Points for the week of Sept 22
Fred Vigeant, Director of Programming and Promotions for TV and Radio
Sep 20, 2013 4:55 PM
This week on TV:
- We premiere Genealogy Roadshow where we uncover fascinating stories and mysteries about citizens and their enigmatic kin.
- Wednesday learn how Viking sword makers designed and built the Ulfberht sword and uncover its role in history on NOVA.
- In a busy world it’s hard to find time to make healthy choices. This Thursday Health Smart helps you find time for health.
- Check out expanded details on this week's picks...
- Listen for Radiolab on witf Saturday at 1:00pm and Sunday at 4:00pm. This week, ghost stories. We'll meet people who try to pin down, and make peace with, mysterious figures that haunt them, prod them, and fade out of existence.
- This coming week on Radio Smart Talk, coping with Type-2 Diabetes. prostate cancer awareness month, and changes coming to flood insurance. Listen to Radio Smart Talk every weekday at 9:00am and 7:00pm on witf.
- The Story with host Dick Gordon will be winding down production. The program ends production on November 22. More detail...
Save the Date:
- It may seem to be far far away, but Downton Abbey season 4 is rapidly approaching. The new season will broadcast on witf this January. We're wrapping up season 2 and then head into season 3 Saturday nights at 10:00pm following Doc Martin. Brush up on the activity at Downton as we encore the previous seasons. Information on the preview screening of episode 1 of the new season is coming soon! See the trailer....
Published in Radio, TV
Tagged under fm, programming, tv
back to top
You may also be interested in...