witf Program Points - Aug 18
Fred Vigeant, Director of Programming and Promotions for TV and Radio
Aug 14, 2013 7:36 AM
- Tuesday we spend the evening documenting The Life of Muhammad
- David Pogue returns to show us how science is making things stronger on NOVA.
- We continue the series Finding your Roots on Thursdays. This week the family history of media legend Barbara Walters
- We return to season 3 of Doc Martin on Saturday as we lead up to the premier of season 4 later this fall.
Check out expanded details of this week's picks...
- witf's Scott LaMar voted Readers' Choice Talk Show Host by readers of Harrisburg Magazine. More information...
- Check out Radio Smart Talk daily on witf FM. We feature conversations with newsmakers and experts in a variety of fields and exploring a wide range of issues and ideas, including the economy, politics, health care, education, culture, and the environment. Radio Smart Talk daily at 9:00am and 7:00pm. Hear recent programs...
- witf is honored to announce that it has received three nominations when the Mid-Atlantic Chapter of the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences announced the nominees for 31st Annual Mid-Atlantic Emmy Awards. The awards will be presented Saturday, September 7, 2013 in Philadelphia, PA. More info...
- Calling all moms and dads with school-aged kids! We are seeking your advice, tips, and tricks for creating healthy lunches… that kids actually eat! Share your secrets here.
Save the Date
- Join us for Kathy T. Hettinga's art exhibit "Grave Images" on display now at the Public Media Center. Join us for a reception and talk August 29 at 5:00pm. Stay with us that evening for a special preview screening of a new PBS drama Last Tango in Halifax at 7:15pm.
Tagged under highlights, programming, radio, tv
back to top