witf Program Points - Aug 11
Fred Vigeant, Director of Programming and Promotions for TV and Radio
Aug 9, 2013 7:14 AM
- On Sunday Savor great moments from “Downton Abbey”
- Enjoy favorite malt shop memories with Doo Wop music on Monday
- Thursday we return to 165 Eaton Place for an encore broadcast of Upstairs Downstairs
- Celebrate 75 years of Tanglewood with a special Great Performances featuring the Boston Pops and iconic artists
Check out expanded details of this week's picks...
- The Race Card Project gather conversations about race and cultural identity. This month, Morning Edition features segments on Wednesdays giving the backstory of people who participated in the March on Washington in 1963. More details...
- Next week on witf's Radio Smart Talk: a look at Penn State's new healthcare plan, and amusement park safety. Hear recent programs...
- Calling all moms and dads with school-aged kids! We are seeking your advice, tips, and tricks for creating healthy lunches… that kids actually eat! Share your secrets here.
- Penn State wants its employees to submit to medical tests as part of a campaign to encourage good health. The results could impact the premiums an employee pays on their health insurance. Is this is a good way to control insurance premiums? Share your thoughts here.
Save the Date:
- Join us for Kathy T. Hettinga's art exhibit "Grave Images" on display now at the Public Media Center. Join us for a reception and talk August 29 at 5:00pm. Stay with us that evening for a special preview screening of a new PBS drama Last Tango in Halifax at 7:15pm.
Tagged under highlights, radio, tv
back to top