On March 28, 2013, witf hosted a public forum on childhood and teen bullying, cyber bullying and bullying in the workplace as part of our Pushed Around series. witf TV will air the forum on bullying on April 25 at 8 p.m.
The forum features witf’s award-winning TV Smart Talk host Nell McCormack Abom as moderator, a panel of experts with ideas on how to cope with and prevent bullying in all its forms, and thoughful conversation with our audience members.
Our panel of experts includes:
• Dr. Cheryl Dellasega, , a professor of Humanities in the College of Medicine and a professor of Women's Studies at the Penn State University. She has written several books on issues surrounding bullying.
• Marguerite Ferrara, Assistant Director of Education/Community Development at Susan P. Byrnes Health Education Center
• Jesse Gantt, founder of Foundation for Hope, a community outreach program created to raise awareness of harmful realities of bullying
• Dr. Victoria Johnson, State Coordinator of the Pennsylvanians for a Healthy Workplace Bill supported by the Workplace Bullying Institute
• Solomon Krevsky, a lawyer with Clark & Krevsky Attorneys at Law in Harrisburg
• Craig LeCadre, Sr. Supervisory Special Agent for PA Office of Attorney General
• Charles Mazzitti, Chief Financial Officer for Mazzitti & Sullivan Counseling Services, Inc.
• Dr. Stacie Molnar-Main, Ed.D., Strategic Initiatives Manager at Center for Schools and Communities and Center for Safe School
Watch a preview of the program below.
Pushed Around is supported by Penn State Hershey Children's Hospital.
Support for WITF is provided by:
Support for witf is provided by: