(Levittown) -- An eastern Pennsylvania coroner says a man died of carbon monoxide poisoning from fumes from a generator running in a garage.
It's the seventh death in Pennsylvania linked to superstorm Sandy.
Exhaust from the generator also sent several people to the hospital.
The Carbon County Coroner says someone checking on people at the Albrightsville home found the victims.
The 66-year-old man was taken to an emergency room in Lehighton and pronounced dead at 5:40 yesterday afternoon, and tests confirmed that he died of carbon monoxide toxicity.
The other people were taken to Lehigh Valley Hospital, where their conditions were not immediately known.
Published in Newsback to top
Support for WITF is provided by:
Support for witf is provided by: