To submit an event to the RSVPA calendar please click on the Arts & Life link on the header above, then click on the SUBMIT EVENT TO CALENDAR link.
Here is how RSVPA event information is selected for witf radio
Events selected for RSVPA 's radio segment on witf 89.5 & 93.3 are taken directly from witf's RSVPA calendar. Events are chosen by their artistic and cultural benefit to the community – events such as auctions, sales or fundraisers are not considered. Please be aware that there are only a limited number of events that can be chosen throughout the week due to the time constraints of the radio segment, and every effort is made to find a variety of events and locations. Not all events submitted can be included in our on-air listings, but all approved events will appear in the on-line calendar.
For information on appearing in Central PA Magazine event listings, please contact:
Central PA Advertising
2020 Technology Parkway Suite 300
Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
Central PA Magazine subscriptions should be received by the last week of the preceding month of publication. If you have not received the issue by then please call 717-255-8150.
Here is a link to our FAQ about witf technical information. witf.org/radio/technical-info
It depends. If it was a national story, you can check out NPR.org or americanpublicmedia.publicradio.org . If it’s a story of regional and statewide interest, do a search in the upper right corner of this page for the topic. Try a single KEY WORD first.
Still can’t find it? Don’t fret. Email the WITF News Department at email@example.com or call Multimedia News Director Tim Lambert at 717.910.2907.
|We're sorry; for general programming (not fundraising specials) we cannot make copies of missed programs for our viewers as duplication is in strict violation of copyright laws. Check video.pbs.org/ and/or contact pbs.org or call 1-800-531-4727 directly for a copy of the program.
You can also check witf.org/tv or the Central PA magazine listings to see if the program will be rebroadcast.
To change your address please call donor services or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail it in to
4801 Lindle Road
Harrisburg, PA 17111
witf offers thank you gifts (CDs, DVDs, mugs, tote bags, performance tickets) to extend our donors’ enjoyment of our programming and to offer a tangible thank you in return for their financial support. The gifts are merely a token of appreciation; your support as a donor goes to paying for the programs and services that benefit you and the community.
Donors may request not to receive a thank you gift, so that the full value of their contribution will go towards programming and operations.
• witf will replace any defective or damaged gift. Please return the item within 30 days of receipt.
• We do not offer refunds unless the item is defective or damaged.
• Tickets to performances are available only when paid by credit card. witf cannot offer refunds if you are unable to attend the performance.
• If we make an error in processing your order, please call us at 717-704-3000 (ext. 3) to let us know. We will send you the correct item along with a postage-paid envelope to return the incorrect item.
• According to IRS rules, your contribution to witf is tax-deductible minus the value of the thank-you gift: for example, a $125 contribution minus $12 for the CD, for a tax-deductible contribution of $113. The value of the thank you gift is noted on your receipt. We are not able to offer a refund if you are dissatisfied with the tax-deductibility of the gift.
Still have a question? Contact us at:
4801 Lindle Road
Harrisburg, PA 17111
(717) 704-3000 or (800) 366-9483
Support for WITF is provided by:
Support for witf is provided by: